Setting up a business and don’t know where to start?
Access our FREE Business Startup Checklist by completing the form below.
We will email the checklist to you.
Companies Direct can help with establishing your new business structure, ATO and ASIC registrations, with a simple application process and much more.
We have many years experience and you get to speak to a REAL person.
To: All construction and transport contractors who need a company
or family trust business structure.
To: All construction and transport contractors who need a company or family trust business structure.
The biggest difference between engaging with a business as an employee or individual with an ABN, and a company or trust, has nothing to do with the quality of the work performed.
Whilst the quality of work is important, it won’t always get you the job or placement you are wanting. Sometimes, it’s the business structure you use that gets you in the door..
That’s because the business environment we work in is driven by tax planning, multiple pieces of legislative compliance, and business operators passing responsibility down the line to sub-contractors.
And, in many cases. if you don’t engage with a business as a company or family trust, you won’t get that job or position you want or need. Can you imagine all the possibilities?
This is why you need to move away from an individual ABN as a sole trader. Actually, in many cases, businesses are telling job applicants they need to register a company or trust if they want the job. The two industries doing this more than any other are construction and transport.
However, there’s a bit of a problem…
“How on earth do you set up a company or trust? And…how does a company or trust work?”
There are two options:
- You spend lots of time and energy trying to set up a company or trust yourself; or
- Utilise your resources more effectively and use our professional services to set it up for you.
Now, the differences between trying to do it yourself and using our professional services are many:
- Our Wired For Success Business Start-up Kit will answer all your questions – and some you haven’t thought of yet.
- Our Wired For Success Business Start-up Kit will cut through the complexities of starting a business, and tell you exactly what to do.
- Our Wired For Success Business Start-up Kit will cover ALL the essential items to successfully launch your new business structure.
If you only do one thing this year towards setting up a new business structure, make it this one.
During our consultations we cover:
- What business structure best suits your personal circumstances?
- What government regulations apply?
- Should you use your own money when starting your business or should you use finance?
- What insurances are required?
- What employee obligations apply?
- What bookkeeping system will best suit your needs?
- Do you need to be an IT guru?
- How do I open a business bank account?
- And more…
We want to help make this year the start of your new career.
We love to work with people who want to invest in themselves.
Fill in the form below and one of our team members will contact you promptly.